Thank you for considering joining the | team. All of our available positions are listed below. If you would like to apply for a position, please fill out a copy of our employment application and fax it to 404-669-0950. If you are selected for an interview, one of our team members will be in touch soon to make arrangements. You may submit your application every 90 days for employment consideration.
Now Hiring: Driver/Chauffeur
MTI Limousine and Shuttle Services Ground Transportation Company continues to grow, and we have an opening for a Driver/Chauffeur at our College Park, GA location. The main role of the Driver/Chauffeur is to exercise precaution when taking passengers to and from their destinations, as well as providing superb customer service in a consistent and professional manner by always aiming to go above and beyond in meeting our customers’ expectations.
Shuttle drivers carry out various tasks, duties, and responsibilities, which are presented in the following job description example:
- Convey passengers to and from predetermined locations
- Assist passengers in loading and unloading their luggage into the vehicle
- Negotiate and collect fares from the passengers if there is no predetermined fare for the route
- Maintain decent conversation with customers and assist them with directions
- Answer passengers’ questions in a polite and gentle manner
- Maintain constant communication with the dispatcher or manager
- Carry out regular check on the shuttle or vehicle before and after each day’s run
- Carry out repair of minor faults and report major problems, accidents, or damage to the vehicle to the dispatcher or technician
- Pay tolls and other levies required of drivers operating in that area
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle services in his/her assigned area. This may include plying the predetermined routes, not going beyond stipulated boundaries, and collecting the agreed fare
- Dress in a neat and professional manner. This may be in accordance with the shuttle service company’s dress code or in accordance with the stipulated dress code for drivers operating in that area.
- CDL Driver Licenses Class B with P endorsement