Charter buses are used for many different purposes. They can be rented for local or cross-country travel, day trips, weddings, and more. If you’re looking to rent a charter bus in Decatur, GA, here are some tips to make the process a little bit easier.
Put Safety First
Before you sign any contract for service, it’s imperative that you know the company’s safety record. You should be able to obtain this information from the U.S. Department of Transportation without any problem. Any rating less than “satisfactory” should be a red flag.
Also, make sure that you ask for licensing and insurance information. In addition to the driver’s information, make sure the company has proper insurance coverage and that they have met all the licensing requirements by the state. Do not rent a bus that has expired paperwork. This is a sign of a company that isn’t too concerned about meeting standards.
Ask about driving restrictions. If you’re taking a short tip that’s less than 10 hours, you’ll be fine with one driver. However, if the chartered bus will be used for longer trips, you’ll need to have a relief driver. This will most likely be an added expense. Make sure that company’s driving policies align with legal restrictions.
Inquire about the Equipment Used
Charter bus rental in Decatur, GA, varies. There are many kinds of vehicles that fall under the definition of a charter such as motorcoaches, sprinter vans, shuttle buses, and more. When renting a charter find out as much as you can about the age of the vehicle, its current condition, and confirm the size. Large charter buses like cross-country motorcoaches can carry between 40 and 60 passengers. Smaller buses may only be able to accommodate the size of an average wedding party. To avoid disappointment or discomfort double-check that the size of vehicle you’re renting will work for the number of people in your group.
Ask about Onboard Amenities
Today’s charter vehicles offer passengers a plethora of amenities. From sound systems and personal televisions to automatic dimming lights and reclining seats, the possibilities are endless. Of course, amenities vary depending on the size and style of the bus. If you’re going to be renting a bus for a day trip you may not require as many amenities as you would if you were going to be on the bus for several days.
Confirm Bus Charter Rates in Decatur, GA
Some companies may try to sneak in hidden charges here or there, which can make rental rates rise quickly. Not everyone is transparent about their charter bus rental prices in Decatur, GA. When searching for a rental company, the best ones clearly list their rates (hourly, weekly, monthly) and what all is included in this rate. If the company states that extra services cost more, ask what those services entail. For example, are you chartering a bus as part of a school tour to a historic site? Some companies will charge more for school-aged children than adults. This may be one of those “extra” services. Inquire about what those extra services are even if you don’t plan to use them. Customers should also confirm the company’s cancellation policy.
With a little bit of research and asking questions, renting a charter bus in Decatur, GA, can be a rewarding experience. You’ll get where you need to be faster and feeling less tired than if you drove yourself. It can also be a great way to have new experiences with family and friends.
When selecting a mini bus charter in Kennesaw, GA, price is often what guides one to make their final decision. While price is important, it’s not the only feature that should influence your choice. There are many other factors you should take into consideration so that you’re assured a safe, comfortable ride. Keep reading for a list of questions you should ask before you decide which rental service you’ll hire.
How Long Has the Charter Bus Company Been in Business?
Mini bus rental in Kennesaw, GA, is big business. There are many companies willing to take your money. Before you hand over a dime, find out how long the company has been providing charter bus service. Do they have a reputation in the community for safety and great customer service?
How Old Is the Fleet?
Newer mini buses offer modern amenities that you won’t find in older vehicles. For example, today’s technology is going to allow for more entertainment options than a charter bus from the 90s or early 2000s. If top-of-the-line amenities are important to you, choose a charter bus company that has newer vehicles in its fleet.
Is the Company Willing to Disclose Inspection Records?
Safety should always be your number one priority when searching for mini bus rentals in Kennesaw, GA. Not only should the mini bus have passed state inspections, it should also come equipped with safety features like an anti-lock braking system. Ask the company about their compliance history as far as driver hours are concerned. Do they hold their bus drivers to strict operating hours to avoid driver fatigue? If you’re renting a mini charter bus or shuttle for a long trip, it’s critical that the driver isn’t overreaching on his or her driving hours. Never contract with a company that isn’t in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
What Is the Plan in Case of Emergency?
Hopefully, your ride or trip in the mini bus will go off without a hitch. However, the company should always have an emergency plan for every situation. Will there be a replacement bus available if the one you rent breaks down? When you rent a mini bus for a trip in Kennesaw, GA, you don’t want to be stuck on the side of the road without a plan.
Who Is Responsible for the Driver’s Accommodations, Meals, Etc.
This is a question that many people fail to ask, but it’s a valid question that needs to be addressed. Whether you rent a shuttle van in Kennesaw, GA, for a day or a week-long trip, knowing upfront who is responsible for what will avoid any awkward situations. Have a conversation with the charter bus rental company to find out if the cost of the driver’s accommodations, meals, and any other incidentals are included in the rental cost. Are you expected to pay extra for these?
Do You Accommodate Special Needs?
Does your group need accommodations for disabled, elderly, or small children? You may not think to ask about car seats. If you have small children traveling with you, you may need to provide the car seats, more likely than not. Always ask to make sure you bring the right equipment with you and that you hire an appropriate mini bus to meet your travelers’ needs.
Finding a great deal on a mini bus charter rental in Kennesaw is wonderful. Remember, though, that there are other factors that could affect the overall cost of the trip. Ask the questions above to make certain that you’re getting the most benefits for the price you’re paying.
Got a trip coming up? Whether you’re embarking on a business trip or your annual family vacation, don’t forget to book your luxury shuttle service in Duluth, GA. While you may have been considering driving yourself to the airport or taking the bus, there are many different reasons to leave your car at home and allow a service to pick you up and get you where you need to go.
- It takes one less thing off your plate. There’s no need to worry about hailing a cab, finding a parking spot, or waiting for a tram when you’ve hired an airport shuttle service. Instead of trying to coordinate public transportation or looking for a ride to and from the airport, you can schedule your curbside pickup. This reduces your worries and allows you to fully enjoy your trip.
- You’ll be on time. Running late when you’re trying to get the airport is nerve-racking. You’re probably stressed about getting your plane before they close the gate and wondering how long the security line is going to be. If you book an airport shuttle service, you never have to worry about leaving late. Each driver is required to be prompt to ensure that you make your flight and arrive at the airport feeling stress-free and ready to go.
- Traffic? Forget about it! Do you know the best routes to get to and from the airport? If you don’t, that’s okay. Your professional airport shuttle chauffeur does. These highly skilled drivers are knowledgeable when it comes to the different roads and routes around the airport. This allows them to skip the traffic jams and get you where you need to be as quickly as possible.
- Kick your vacation off with a bit of relaxation. Instead of stressing out about speed limits, traffic, and changing lanes, sit back and enjoy a comfortable ride. If you’ve hired a professional shuttle service, you get to sit in the back seat instead of behind the wheel. This gives you the chance to relax and get ready for your trip.
- There’s no meter. Sure, you could hail a cab to take you to and from the airport. But, there’s no incentive for a cab driver to get you to the airport quickly or on the fastest route. The meter keeps ticking no matter which roads they take. Instead of watching your rate go up, choose a sure thing. Airport shuttles have a set price that doesn’t change based on mileage or the time spent in the car. This makes it easy for you to know how much your ride will cost.
- Safety first! Each airport shuttle service vehicle is safe and comfortable. They are required to pass safety tests and each driver has undergone extensive background checks. You can be sure that your driver is licensed and trained to pick you up and transport you to your destination. There’s no need to worry about those safety issues that surround public transportation or taxis.
Whether you’re heading to a conference or returning from the trip of a lifetime, arrange your transportation ahead of time. With the help of an airport shuttle service in Duluth, GA, your next trip to the airport will be stress free, safe, and relaxing.
Do you remember seeing limousines and town cars driving by as a child? If you always wished you could be inside one of those luxury cars, now you can be! Luxury car rental services are perfect for those preparing for a special occasion or when looking to make airport transport easier. With so many companies and cars available, it can be difficult to determine which service is right for you. To help make your luxury car rental in Alpharetta easier, here are a few tips to consider.
- Talk to your friends and family about who they recommend for the job. Chances are, you have someone close to you that has used a luxury rental car service recently. Speak to them about the company that they used and their experience. Based on their feedback, it’s easier to narrow down your search for the perfect car.
- Know what you want beforehand. If you are going to prom, chances are you want a stretch limousine that you can enjoy with friends. Maybe you need a large SUV to help transport your family and luggage to the airport. No matter what the situation may be, it’s important that you know what your needs are before you start looking. This makes it easier to establish which companies will meet your needs.
- The internet will be a vital tool in your search. Whether you’re looking for companies nearby or you’re looking for a review on a specific business, the internet can help. Third party review sites are a great way to get insight into how different companies conduct business. You can see how previous clients felt about their experiences with them and narrow down your search even more.
- Asking for quotes is always a good idea when shopping around for the best luxury car service. Keep in mind that many rental services tack on additional fees and surcharges even after quoting you a specific price. When reviewing your quote, ask about any additional costs that may be added on to your bill in the end. This will give you a better idea as to which companies fit within your budget.
- Don’t forget to ask for the necessary documents. Each luxury car company that you contact should be licensed with the state. Along with a business license, they should also have a valid insurance policy. Every one of their cars should pass various safety inspections and be equipped with seatbelts and air bags. It’s also important to verify that each of their chauffeurs has been trained and carries a current driver’s license.
- If you’ve found a car and a luxury car company that you like, take the time to visit the lot and tour their fleet. This is especially important if you’re renting a car for a special occasion like a gala or prom. By touring the car that you’ll be renting beforehand, it prevents any surprises or letdowns from occurring once the day of your event arrives.
No matter what your reason is for hiring a luxury car service in Alpharetta, it’s important to do some legwork before deciding on a company and vehicle. The perfect car will make your special day go even more smoothly and ensure that you ride comfortably to your destination.
Charter buses aren’t just for weddings and field trips. Booking a charter service is also perfect when on business trips or when a large group needs a ride to the airport. It’s also a great way to transport athletes and various teams to their next venue or to travel the country. No matter your reason for chartering a bus, it’s important to find a trustworthy and reliable company to handle your transportation. With these tips from the pros, you’ll find an honest service and the best charter bus prices in Decatur.
- Do some planning before you start looking for a bus. It’s important that you have a basic headcount of how many people will be riding on the bus that you charter. You also need to know the dates of when you’re going and your destination. This sort of basic information is vital in finding a company that is available and has the fleet needed to suit your needs.
- Before choosing a company, do an online search and check out reviews. There are plenty of rental services in your area willing to accommodate you. However, it’s important to find a company that is reputable and trustworthy. Check out company websites and read testimonials from previous clients. Then, visit third party review sites to get unbiased opinions from those who have worked with prospective charter companies in the past. Based on these reviews, it will be easier for you to choose the right business.
- Visit the site and tour the buses yourself. Even if a company has received stellar reviews, it’s still a good idea to visit their lot in person. Ask to see the vehicle that you’re thinking about renting. Make sure that it is clean, in good condition, and has enough room to fit your needs. If it’s not what you’re looking for, it’s better to know now rather than when it’s time to go.
- Ask about pricing. Chartering a bus is a little bit different than renting a car. Because you’ll probably be utilizing the bus for a series of days, you may be required to pay for your driver’s food and housing while away. To better understand the price of chartering a bus, ask for an estimate. Make sure that there are no hidden fuel surcharges or mileage restrictions that will cause the rate to go up later.
- The driver of your chartered bus should be properly certified and licensed. Driving a large vehicle typically requires more than just a normal driver’s license. Check for these credentials before hiring a company. It’s also a good idea to ask for a copy of their business license and insurance policy. These documents ensure that your hired company is operating their business legally and that you’re protected should something go wrong.
- Make sure that the details of your trip are clear. To ensure that your voyage flows smoothly, it’s important that your charter company understands your itinerary. Give them a copy of the dates and times that you’ll need transportation.
No matter the reason for your trip, a bus charter service in Decatur, GA, is a great way to go. With these tips, you’ll be able to find the right company to get you to your destination safely. Happy travels!
Planning your wedding is going to be hectic. Even the smallest of events requires extensive preparations well before the big day. Along with the cake, catering, and flowers, the wedding transportation also needs to be arranged. While you might be tempted to drive yourself to the ceremony, it’s best to save yourself the trouble. Arranging for you and your wedding party to arrive in style is a great way to ensure that no one is late when the day comes. To help you find the right limousine wedding packages in Kennesaw, GA, to accommodate you, here are a few things you should consider.
- Before you start looking for a car service, take a headcount of all the people you’re arranging rides for. Along with the bride and groom, wedding parties are also traditionally brought to the event in a car service. Be sure to count any family members who will also be riding in the cars that you book. By getting a count ahead of time, it’s easier to find a service with a fleet large enough to accommodate your needs.
- Determine what kind of transportation you want. Some brides and grooms prefer to arrive separately at their wedding venue, while others prefer to ride together. Depending on your vision, you may want to book separate cars for you and your partner. For smaller wedding parties, a simple town car may do. Consult with your soon-to-be spouse to determine which kind of car they prefer, too. If you have a large wedding party, a party bus or stretch limousine may be the most practical way to provide transportation for your group.
- Once you’ve worked out the logistics of who will be riding together, you can begin searching for the right transportation service. Ask friends and family members who they trusted to pick them up on their big day. Getting referrals from those you trust is the easiest way to track down a company for the job.
- Before you hire a limo service, it’s important to check their reviews and reputation online. Your wedding is the biggest day of your life. Your limo service should make your day easier, not harder. Make sure that your chosen transportation service is reliable, trustworthy, and prompt. Otherwise, you could find yourself late to your own wedding.
- While you might have a lot on your plate when planning the big day, make time to see the fleet of cars that will carry you and your wedding party to the venue. It’s important that you see what you’re paying for ahead of time. You don’t want to be disappointed when the limo pulls up.
- Don’t forget to ask about prices. Every wedding has a budget. Your car rental service should fit within your financial plan. A good car service will quote you a price that includes surcharges and fees. Make sure that there are no hidden expenses that aren’t included in your estimate. This prevents any surprises once your bill comes.
Your wedding day is going to be stressful. Make it a little less stressful by hiring a company that provides limo service for weddings in Kennesaw, GA.