If you’re planning a relaxing trip, tour, or business travel for a large group, trying to find the right transportation can be a challenge. You can experience a wide variety of hurdles if you don’t look in the right place–namely, you can find your group clamoring to have all of their many needs met. Before you travel, find a luxury shuttle service that can transport your group in a relaxing, comfortable, and air conditioned environment full of amenities to satisfy your travelers.
But how do you choose the best company when you shop for luxury tour bus rental in Marietta? You should arm yourself with a variety of important questions to ask, each of which will help you determine how flexible, accommodating, and high-quality each tour bus service is. Ask these 9 questions before you sign any paperwork or accept any quotes.
- Can I see your insurance certificates? If a luxury charter bus rental service is legitimate, they’ll have the marks of a professional company, which includes liability coverage for their buses and drivers. This prevents you from having to pay in the event of driver injury, an accident, etc.
- Has your motorcoach been inspected recently? Any rental company should be willing to answer this question. Their buses should have all been serviced within the past year. This prevents a bus breakdown from interrupting your travels.
- Do your drivers have valid commercial driver’s licenses? A commercial license, unlike a regular citizen’s license, requires further education and expertise.
- Will additional drivers accompany us? This is in case of long-distance travel. Drivers shouldn’t operate a charter bus for more than 10 hours a day. Any more would exhaust them to the point that you and your fellow travelers will be in danger. Keep in mind that this driving time not only includes one-way travel to a destination, but also tours and other travel miles accrued within the destination.
- How is the price of the trip to be determined? When you hire luxury coach bus rental in Marietta, you can expect to pay a hefty price if you don’t do enough research. Some companies will charge you per mile while others will charge you per hour from pickup to drop-off. Others, meanwhile, will charge you depending on the destination.
- What sizes of motor coaches do you offer? Whether you’re driving a fleet of one hundred people or a small group of 20 that wants leg room in a large vehicle, there should be an appropriate vehicle for your needs.
- What are your deposit, advance payment, refund, and cancellation policies? You never know when something unexpected can interrupt or cancel your trip altogether. What if your hotel accidentally overbooked and now your party has nowhere to stay? What if a conference or tour you planned to attend has been cancelled last-minute? You should know how your travel expenses will be affected.
- What additional costs should I expect? Ask about all city taxes, permits, penalties, and other hidden fees you may accrue during your travels. You will likely receive a final bill when you drop off your vehicle. Will you be expected to pay for cleaning the charter bus?
- How will we need to accommodate the driver? Drivers need to eat and sleep somewhere, too. Will you be expected to cover their travel costs?
If you follow these tips and ask the above 9 questions, you will find a reliable service for luxury tour bus rental in Marietta and have an overall positive travel experience.